- The device "ISKRA-125" allows, with the help of the RECEIVER (small handset) and the TRANSMITTER (large unit),extend requests from the car to the key for a distance of up to 100 meters!
- The distance from the key to the TRANSMITTER is from 1 to 5 meters.
- All distances will depend on the type of the key, battery condition and the radio interferences in working area.
AUDI Q5, A5, A6 etc. (except Q7, It uses 20 mHz)
BMW All with 125 kHz
CADILLAC All with 125 kHz
CITROEN All with 125 kHz
FORD All with 125 kHz
HYNDAI All with 125 kHz
INFINITY All with 125 kHz
KIA All with 125 kHz
MAZDA All with 125 kHz
NISSAN All with 125 kHz
OPEL All with 125 kHz
PEUGEOT All with 125 kHz
PORSCHE All with 125 kHz
RENAULT All with 125 kHz
SEAT All with 125 kHz
SKODA All with 125 kHz
SUZUKI All with 125 kHz
TESLA All with 125 kHz
VOLKSWAGEN All with 125 kHz
In addition to this list, other auto brands with a key frequency of 125 kHz also supported !!!
1. Charge both devices fully before use.
2. Turn ON the RECEIVER and the TRANSMITTER. When the communication between the devices is established GREEN LED on the TRANSMITTER will start lit.
3. Place the RECEIVER at a distance of 30-50 cm from the driver's handle.
4. Place the TRANSMITTER at a distance of 1 to 5 meters from the key.
5. Grasp the handle (or press the button on the handle) and the request from the car will be accepted by RECEIVER and transferred to the TRANSMITTER and then to the key. RED light flashes on RECEIVER during this procedure. 6. The key will answer and the machine will open.
7. In the same way you can start the engine, simply, keep the receiver in the cabin, approximately between the front seats at a height of 40-50 cm from the center console.
- To charge the devices, remove the small covers and connect the connectors to the charger.
Charge until the RED LEDs on the charging light begin to glow GREEN.
- If the device turns off or does not work properly, replace the batteries with new ones.
ISKRA-1 (all of 125Mhz as in list,except RangeRovers)
ISKRA-M (20 mHz) AUDI Q7 with 20 mHz and MERCEDES (FBS-3/FBS-4)
ISKRA-R (125 mHz) LandRover/RangeRover/Jaguar
ISKRA-T (134 mHz) TOYOTA
Be the first to write a review of this product!